To empower disadvantaged families and people through the establishment of a serving ministry in the church.
To provide support to the needy people, orphans and vulnerable children, HIV/AIDS patients, youth and depressed people in order to promote their well being and independence.
- Care giving services – Palliative care for sick people and HIV/AIDS patients
- Care giving services - Orphans and vulnerable children
- Spiritual counseling’s – The needy people
- Victim empowerment – Families and depressed women
- Provision of medical and other necessities to the disadvantaged
TARGET GROUP OR BENEFICIARIES
- HIV/AIDS Patients
- Orphans and vulnerable children
- Sick people with chronic deceases
- Physically mentally impaired
- Neglected and disadvantaged community members
- Depressed persons
- Child headed families
- To establish a hospice and a comprehensive welfare support system which will take care of the neglected community members who are in need of both physical and spiritual support services.
- To reach people where they are with evangelism, healing and deliverance and community development.
- To render spiritual counseling to the needy people and depressed people and families.
- To render services to the sick people and orphans and vulnerable children.
- To care and serve the needy people, sick people with chronic deceases and HIV/AIDS patients, orphans and vulnerable children and widowers.
- To train OVC,s and youth to be tomorrow’s leaders.
- Direlang project as a multipurpose project was established registration number 041-600-NPO
- Establishment of income generating projects
- Support government OVC’s programs
NEW DEVELOPMENTS FOR THE FUTURE
- To build ten thousand sitter auditorium church
- To build a hospice
- To build an orphanage to improve the accommodation for OVC’s
PURPOSEThe purpose of this proposal is to request funding for new generation church.
The funds in question would be primary used to build a ten thousand sitter church to accommodate orphans and sick people who are in need of both physical and spiritual support.